Over fifty years combined experience in working in the chemical industries and a dedicated £5M process research facility.
iPRD chemists and engineers are ideally placed to help industrial partners solve manufacturing problems and identify opportunities for cost reduction in a diverse range of areas. iPRD have already worked with over forty companies from a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, agrochemical, personal care and construction to improve their products and process and are keen to build links with companies across the chemistry and chemistry-using sectors. Examples of our previous industrial collaborations include:
- Case study 1: Reducing the waste (Route design)
- Case study 2: From batch to flow (Process design)
- Case study 3: Avoiding going through the mill (Isolation design)
- Case study 4: First large scale manufacture of a natural skincare product (Formulation design)
- Case study 5: Avoiding genotoxic reagents (Route design)