The iPRD Industrial Club provides a cross-sector forum for developing innovative solutions for the process industries. Members meet twice a year to share their experiences and discuss current challenges in chemical manufacture.
The Industrial Club gives member organisations an opportunity to:
- Learn of new process technologies being developed within Leeds and beyond.
- Highlight generic cross-sector challenges in chemical manufacture.
- Develop research collaborations to suit (single- or multi-organisation projects).
- Interact with experts in process, organic, physical organic and environmental chemistry, catalysis, crystallisation and reactor engineering.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, confidentiality agreements and licensing discussions.
- A one day spring symposium which includes a conference dinner for members and invited speakers (previous symposium topics include Green Chemistry, Crystallisation, Intensive Processing, Process Optimisation and Process Modelling)
- A full day autumn meeting where iPRD showcases projects and new technologies under development
- Technology alerts
- Workshops and training courses
- Access to student CVs
- Password protected members web area
- £3,000 per annum for large companies
- £1,000 per annum for SMEs
Join iPRD Industrial Club
Please contact Prof John Blacker if you wish to discuss Industrial Club membership.